Build Collaborative Partnerships
November 21st, 2019
IIC Connect is an opportunity to connect with other Industry Day attendees one-on-one. The goal is to help you leverage the IIC and its ecosystem for business benefit.
Pre-schedule 20-minute meetings by choosing from the list of participants in the IIC Connect session from 9 AM - 12 PM during the Industry Day presentations and the Break at 10:30.
Meetings will be held in Building 10, 2nd Floor, Room 450 at the University of Technology Sydney, 15 Broadway, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia.
There are limited time slots available, so sign up now!
You can receive meeting requests and communicate with other members to schedule a meeting, even if the meeting takes place outside of the pre-arranged times.
Benefits of Participation
- Meet and exchange business cards with potential partners for future collaboration
- Establish international contacts for long-term business relationships
- Complement your attendance and participation at the Industry Day at the IIC quarterly meeting
- Receive a personal meeting schedule according to your availability and interests
- The IIC staff will assist in every step of the process to make this a successful event
Feedback From IIC Members
"I had the chance to meet companies I'd not usually connect with."
"Great mix of senior leadership of some of the IIC's largest members and representatives of small and medium sized members that are innovating and even leading the market in some areas."
"The meetings were really, really good. Please do it again! Maybe even make it longer so there can be more meetings."